Foreign Formed Entities Don’t need ITIN to Get EIN/FEIN By: Michael J. Fleming

We have been receiving quite a number of calls recently from owners of foreign formed entities or their advisors. These owners and their advisors are being told they have to get an individual tax identification number or ITIN in order to apply for an employer identification number (EIN) or as it is sometimes called a federal employer identification number (FEIN). We have even seen a few articles suggesting the same. This information is incorrect.

Read More
Michael Fleming